pH UP and pH DOWN
The traditional agents of pH control
We have a full range of control solutions, essential in the proper management of nutrients in hydroponic systems. We manufacture these products using the purest and most concentrated sources available.
- Bottled in black and red – the internationally accepted packaging colours for aggressive liquids.
- Full compliance with all health and safety regulations.
Growth Technology pH DOWN contains orthophosphoric acid (H3PO4). The concentration is 81%, which is very strong so handle with care. Some other products on the market are considerably weaker so check the concentration before you buy. This is a very dense liquid and should feel much heavier than water.
pH UP contains potassium hydroxide (KOH). This is a very caustic liquid and should be handled with extreme care. Once again our product, at 25%, is stronger than some competing products. Always check the label for best value.
Health & Safety
These liquids need safe and careful handling
- Always wear gloves and eye protection when handling aggressive liquids
- Always store in locked cupboards
- KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN
- pH UP and pH DOWN should be diluted before use – ask for the Growth Technology leaflet on pH and Conductivity
250 ml • 1 litre • 5 litres